Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Subway Pizza?



Say what?? Subway has launched Flatizza's... It's a flatbread pizza (I could argue all pizzas are on flat bread but this is starting to feel to philosophical for this blog) with all the subway fixings. Well, not all. I ordered 2, at $2.50 each or 2 for $5.... Their lingo... I figured what the heck. I got the Spicy Italian and a Pepperoni. To my disappointment, the spicy italian was just 2 pieces of salami and 3 pieces of pepperoni and sauce and cheese... Pepperoni was 4 slices of pepperoni. They guy made themreally quickly   which was nice, and thy come hot out of the toaster. Also the flatbread wasn't frozen but fresh which is refreshing pardon my pun. Over all t the price I can't complain, they were better then I thought they would be. And 6" by 6". But over the taste was lacking and the stinginess with the toppings made my face sad. So a good deal and ok but honestly for cheap pizza I would go to 7-11... Scary eh? And not gunna lie, the yoga Matt chemicals in their doughs make me nervous.





No comments:

Post a Comment