Monday, June 16, 2014

Mountain Mikes- The Everest

 Mountain Mikes, I haven't eaten at one in years. To be fair, Im not sure their around the bay area really, but my Handsome Man and I were in the neighborhood of San Mateo and I declared this is what we were eating. Mikes is California style pizza, like Straw Hat, and Round Table.This means a pan pizza, so spongy crust, and toppings all the way to the edge. this is the pizza i grew up on. the pizza i truly crave in my soul...

So here is the Everest. Its essentially a combo, with pepperoni, linguica, sausage, ground beef, mushrooms, olives, green peppers, onions, and prolly more. The bottom was crisp and light, with appropriate cheese and that lovely spiced sauce. Just looking at the pictures of this post is making my hungry. Over all, a childhood favorite, so go eat some. NOW. Even if you have to get on a plane.



No comments:

Post a Comment